Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Report on PLN

Wow! Looking back, I seriously cannot believe that before taking this class I had never even heard of a PLN. This course has taught me more things than I ever would have expected, and I know that my PLN has been created and enriched because of the things that we have had to do for this course. I am completely motivated and thrilled to become a student who collaborates with others now because I have been introduced to doing just that through EDM 310.

The labs that were held for this class were amazingly helpful and a perfect example of the way that I like to operate my PLN. Sitting around and discussing the challenges that you are facing with people who are facing the exact same thing could not be more helpful for me. With this being said, I will constantly strive to do this when I become a teacher so that I can see the same benefits in my workplace as I have seen throughout this course.

Blogs and the internet are a wonderful way to integrate collaborative learning into my PLN, so I will certainly continue to use these things after this class is over. I have marked many of the teacher's blogs to whom I have been assigned to comment on and added them to my Symbaloo account, which is another important part of my PLN. Overall, my PLN is based off of the things that I have personally benefited most from in this class. I know that this is one of the many things that will help me to succeed on my path to becoming an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment