Sunday, November 14, 2010

Progress Report on Final Project

As of now, I have only just begun to work on my plans for the final project since I am still working on completing project #15. It is interesting the way that this project is set up because we have not been given many guidelines, which will make us think a lot harder about what we are going to do. I know that it is good for us as future teachers to be required to come up with things like this on our own, but it will definitely call for more time and work. I am meeting with my group to finish our project #15 on Monday, and plan to brainstorm with them about the topics that will be focused on for our final project. Once I have completed the project that I am working on with my group now, I will spend all of my extra time working on this final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment