Sunday, October 10, 2010

Progress Report for PLN

After looking over both Symbaloo and Netvibes, I decided to keep track of my PLN with Symbaloo. While both of these sites seemed pretty helpful, I was more drawn to the Symbaloo site. A friend of mine who took EDM last summer suggested Symbaloo because she said it was so easy and extremely useful. After creating my account on Symbaloo, I realized that she was definitely right! I have always been someone who likes to stay very organized and this site just helps me to do that even better. I love how everything can be color coded also because that makes it even more fun! Using Symbaloo was very fun for me because I had never created anything like it before and I look forward to using it very often in the future. This is one of the things from this class that I will definitely be taking with me to use throughout the remainder of my college career and even after that when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment